Lamb Cutlets with Butternut Squash & Mint
Simply delicious one of my all time favourites
||Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch five-spice powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 8 lamb cutlets, or lamb chops
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, halved, deseeded,and roughly chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 125g green beans, trimmed
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Put half the oil with the five-spice powder and cayenne pepper in a small bowl with some salt and black pepper and mix together well.
- Brush half over the lamb cutlets and place them in a roasting tin. Mix the remainder with the squash, and add to the tin.
- Place in the oven to cook for 20–30 minutes, or until the lamb is cooked to your liking and the squash is golden.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes and green beans in a bowl and toss with the remaining olive oil.
- Add to the roasting tin for the last 10 minutes of cooking. They should just char slightly.
- Sprinkle with the chopped mint leaves, and serve.
||Skill level: Easy